This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
Chicken Ranch Popovers feature leftover or rotisserie chicken, cheese, ranch dressing and McCormick® Garlic Ranch Seasoning baked in a pizza dough turnover.
This dish is perfect for those nights when you don’t have anything planned for dinner. A quick stop at Walmart and I can have everything I need to make these Chicken Ranch Popovers. I can be in and out in not time, and when I get home I can have these on the table in about half an hour. These would also make a great hot lunch.
I took some help from the grocery store for this dish by using McCormick® Garlic Ranch Seasoning and rotisserie chicken. Have you seen these McCormick® Garlic Seasoning Blends? They can be found at Walmart, on the aisle with the spices. They combine flavors that go great together.
McCormick® Garlic Seasoning Blends can be used instead of plain garlic, and are a great way to take garlic flavor up a notch. They come in Garlic Ranch and Garlic Jalapeno. I love products like this because they are so versatile. These McCormick® Garlic Seasoning Blends can be sprinkled on food before it is cooked, used in any recipe that calls for garlic powder, and can be used to season dishes that are on the table. These flavors are great on garlic bread, potatoes, vegetables, salads and sandwiches (and many other dishes).
I made a recipe for these Chicken Ranch Popovers to give you an idea of how to put them together. After you have made them a couple of times you will be able to throw them together from memory. You can also alter the amount of ingredients to fit your liking. I am a huge fan of dinners that I can just stop off at Walmart on my way home and get everything I need – no list or recipe required. These new McCormick® Garlic Seasoning Blends help me take the guesswork out of recipe free cooking.
I use leftover or rotisserie chicken, depending on whether or not I have planned on making them. It would be very easy to use leftover chicken, especially since you only need about 1 1/2 cups of chicken to make 6 popovers. Sometimes I purposely make enough chicken to have some leftover, especially for dishes like this.
- 1 premade pizza crust, 13.8 ounce can
- 1 1/2 cups chopped or shredded chicken, leftover or rotisserie
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 tablespoons cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick®Garlic Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Spread out pizza crust to around 9" X 12". Cut dough into 6 pieces, once down the middle of the short side and then into thirds on the long side.
- Put 1/4 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch dressing, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon of Mccormick® Garlic Ranch Seasoning on 1/2 of each square (corner to corner, down to the point on one side). Fold over and press together slightly. Sprinkle top of turnover with an additional 1/8 teaspoon of McCormick® Garlic Ranch Seasoning.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
I usually use whatever cheese I have on-hand (I used pepper jack this time), or am buying anyway. I think just about any kind of cheese would be yummy!
Head on over to Walmart and pick up everything you need to make these Chicken Ranch Popovers. Remember, these McCormick® Garlic Seasoning Blends (Garlic Ranch and Jalapeno Ranch) can be found on the spice aisle. I have included a picture below to help you find them easier!
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!