This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MakeGameTimeSaucy #CollectiveBias
Loaded Beef Tater Tots (Totchos) are meaty, cheesy and delicious!
I have a love affair with potatoes, so pairing classic nacho ingredients with tater tots make these Loaded Beef Tater Tots (Totchos) one of my favorite gameday snacks. I picked up everything I needed to make this awesome dish at my local Walmart. We love Pace® Salsa and decided we would use 24oz. Pace® Salsa Verde in this recipe to kick them up a notch, and oh boy! They were so yummy, I can’t wait to make these again!
Head on over to Walmart right from this page. Hover over the image above and click on your favorite Pace® Salsa.
We love all of the different varieties of Pace® Salsa, and use them as a way to “ban the bland” when we dip our chips, top our favorite dishes, or make our favorite recipes.
While I write this post I am thinking about how Pace® is made by “folks in San Antonio who know what salsa should taste like”. Remember those commercials? We certainly do. I looked them up, and one of them is from 1993. I had started buying this salsa regularly by that time. Good thing, we can’t eat salsa made in New York City, haha!
Well that was a fun little trip down memory lane.
Don’t these Loaded Beef Tater Tots (Totchos) look good?! I put the sour cream in a small zip top bag and then cut a little bit of the corner off so it wouldn’t go on in big globs.
Pace® has an Ibotta® offer available at Walmart! Earn $0.50 cash back with Ibotta® when you purchase a jar of Pace®! (Offer is valid on any ONE (1) 15 oz. or larger Pace® Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce.)
24 oz. Pace® Chunky Salsa, 24 oz. Pace® Salsa Verde, or 24 oz. Pace® Picante Sauce would also be great on this Super Easy Taco Pizza.
How are you going to ban the bland with Pace®? Get recipe inspiration here.
- 1 package tater tots, 32 ounces
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Pace ® Salsa Verde
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup lettuce, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven and spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray (or line with foil sprayed with cooking spray).
- Bake tater tots according to package directions.
- While tater tots bake brown ground beef in a medium to large skillet over medium high heat. Add taco seasoning and cook according to the package directions. Keep warm on low heat until tater tots are done.
- Top tater tots evenly with meat and cheese. Return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes. Top evenly with Pace® Salsa Verde, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/mindyscookingobsession
Like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/mindyscookingobsession/
Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mindycancook
Follow us on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/mindyscookingob/
Pin it for later!