Super Easy Taco Pizza features pre-made crust, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and salsa. It is, as the name implies, super easy!
Lee and I absolutely love taco pizza. We usually order it out and it is somewhat pricey. So I decided to make this Super Easy Taco Pizza at home to save us some time and money. There is only one pizza place in our little suburb that has a good taco pizza (most of the time), and I can actually make it in about the same time it takes to call it in and have it delivered, or go pick it up. Now I’m not saying we will never order it out again, but I will be making this most of the time.
My version of Super Easy Taco Pizza is also kid friendly because it doesn’t have onions or black olives, two foods that aren’t usually liked by the kiddos. I used a rectangular crust, but the recipe would be the same on a round crust.
And speaking of crust; I used a brand of crust called Wewalka, that I bought at my local Walmart. You just unroll it on your sheet pan, top it, and bake it. It comes with a parchment paper backing that you bake it on, so you don’t have to use your own parchment. You could certainly use your favorite store bought or homemade crust with this recipe.
Super Easy Taco Pizza is quick and easy. Get the recipe! Click To Tweet
Looking for a yummy dessert to go with this Super Easy Taco Pizza? Try this Black Forest Poke Cake or these BIG Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, or any of the desserts in the Desserts & Treats section of this blog.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 can refried beans, 16 ounces
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 14 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded or chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°, or follow the instructions for your pizza crust. Place crust onto pan.
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet over medium heat, about 8-10 minutes. Drain. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Warm beans in a small microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Spread onto crust leaving about an inch around the edges.
- Top with ground beef and 1 cup of cheese. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or follow the instructions for your pizza crust.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, remaining cheese and salsa.
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/mindyscookingobsession
Like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/mindyscookingobsession/
Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mindycancook
Follow us on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/mindyscookingob/
Pin it for later!