Most of the recipes that I make use ingredients that can be found in any grocery store. No special equipment or skills required.
Browse the categories below.
These were our most popular recipes last month. You’ll definitely want to check them out!
- Canned Pillsbury Grands Biscuits in Air Fryer
- Sliced Potatoes in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Perfect Baked Potato in Oven with No Foil
- Quick & Easy Air Fryer Country Style Ribs Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Cube Steak Recipe
- Easy Homemade Southern White Country Gravy Recipe
- Kodiak Cakes Muffin Recipe (without banana)
- Homemade Tuna Helper Creamy Pasta
You’ll find everything from a simple 15 minute one pot dish to a more elaborate baked casserole.
See more pasta recipes →
One Pot (or Pan) Meals
Our easy one pan meals are perfect for busy weeknights and those times when you just don’t feel like doing a bunch of dishes.
See more one-pot meals →
30 Minutes or Less
These meals can be on the table faster than you can decide (and agree on) a place to get take-out.
See more 30 minutes or less →
Air Fryer cooking has become very popular and we are all for it! You can make anything from appetizers, to main dishes, to sides and desserts.
See more air fryer →
Potatoes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack. Check out some of our favorite ways to make them.
See more potato recipes →