Cherry Yogurt No Bake Pie: Greek yogurt, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping inside a chocolate crust, topped with chocolate covered cherries.
We love easy desserts! We also love it if they are at least a little better for us than traditional desserts. This Cherry Yogurt No Bake Pie is made with Greek yogurt, so it is actually not as full of fat as traditional pie.
And, there is a little chocolate, yay!
Recipes like this are great because they are easy to tweak. Just change the main ingredient, maybe the type of crust, and garnishment and you have a bit of a different dessert.
They are both yummy, as well.
The hardest thing about this recipe is waiting for the pie to set up for about 4 hours, before you cut into it.
You have to plan for this for dessert, you can’t just whip it up and eat it.
Well, I suppose you could, but you wouldn’t have the masterpiece you see here.
It would probably be a heap on the plate.
For me, this Cherry Yogurt No Bake Pie is the perfect spring or summer dessert because it is cool, refreshing, and on the lighter side.
You also don’t have to use the oven at all, so that’s a plus.
I used Dove Chocolate Covered Cherries to garnish this pie. These can be found on the candy aisle.
I thought about using cherry chocolates, but I wanted something that you can find any time of the year, and not just during the holidays.
Cherry Yogurt No Bake Pie is a healthier version of pie! Click To Tweet
Cherry Yogurt No Bake Pie
- 2 containers cherry Greek yogurt 5.3 ounces each
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 4 ounces whipped topping half a tub + more for garnish
- chocolate cookie crust
- chocolate covered cherries for garnish
- In a large bowl mix yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Beat in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust and level with a spatula. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate covered cherries.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, overnight is best.
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!