Easy Blackberry Yogurt No Bake Pie with Cool Whip only requires 6 ingredients, you don’t have to use the oven (at all), and it is a healthier version of pie! How cool is that?! We love no bake pie recipes and this is one of our favorites. There is even Greek yogurt in there, so it’s actually not too bad for you (as far as dessert goes!).
Isn’t this pie beauty-ful? I mean, look at it! I made this while Lee was at work and I was so happy with the way it turned out. When I was a tween, probably 12 years-old, I went to a cake decorating class where we learned to pipe with a bag and tip. I occasionally try to pipe frosting when I decorate cakes for the kids’ birthdays, but they never look this good. Perhaps using the huge tip and whipped topping made it easier?
So not only was I happy with it, when I gave Lee a piece for dessert that night he totally loved it. It is so satisfying to make something for someone (especially him) and when they eat it they rave about it.
Something else that I love about this yummy no bake dessert is that it is not as bad for you as traditional cream pie. The kind of nonfat yogurt I use only has around 7 grams of sugar, which is pretty low for yogurt.
I also make a Peanut Butter Pie that is no-bake. It is basically the same ingredients as this pie, using peanut butter and peanuts instead of blackberry yogurt and fresh blackberries. It is a delicious and creamy pie that we love.
Once you get the method of this type of recipe down you can change it up in many different ways.
See recipe card for exact amounts.
Just a few simple ingredients are all you need to make this simple dessert. See below for full recipe with ingredient amounts and detailed instructions.
Yogurt – Greek yogurt is thicker than regular yogurt so it helps give our pie thicker consistency.
Cream Cheese – you can use full far, third less fat, fat-free or even he type that has Greek yogurt in it.
Powdered Sugar – we sift it to ensure there are no lumps in our pie.
Whipped Topping – I like the store bought type for this, I don’t think homemade whipped cream would hold up in this recipe.
Premade Pie Shell – we like Oreo crust for this recipe. You can certainly use a graham cracker crust if you prefer but we like the extra flavor we get from the chocolate crust.
Fresh Blackberries – fresh fruit is such a great garnish, you can leave it off if you want to have everything on hand to make this recipe.
How to Make This Easy Yogurt Pie
- In a large mixing bowl beat the yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the whipped topping to the yogurt mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour pie filling into the pie crust and use a spatula to smooth it into an even layer.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Optional topping – put the remaining whipped topping in a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe stars onto the top of the pie, add fresh blackberries onto every other star.
What we love about this recipe
- We can keep all the ingredients on hand if we leave off the fresh fruit garnish.
- All we have to do to change it up is use a different yogurt flavor and type of crumb crust.
- It is the perfect dessert to lighten up by using low fat cream cheese and Cool Whip.
More Simple Pies
More Fruity Desserts
Follow us on social media!
Bookmark this page so you can find it easily when you are ready to make this recipe!
Easy Blackberry Yogurt No Bake Pie with Cool Whip
- 2 containers blackberry Greek yogurt 5.3 ounces each
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 4 ounces whipped topping half a tub + more for garnish
- chocolate cookie crust
- fresh blackberries for garnish
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- In a large bowl mix yogurt, cream cheese, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Beat in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust and level with a spatula. Garnish with whipped topping and blackberries.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, overnight is best.