Chicken Wraps make a great light dinner because they are made with grilled chicken breasts and lots of fresh vegetables.
You can make them however you like them, using your favorite veggies and sauce. The possibilities are nearly endless! I love that I can specialize these to each person, using only ingredients that each of us love.
You can cook the chicken just they way you like it; fried, grilled, or poached. Or better yet, you could use leftover chicken, making this dish faster and you wouldn’t have to heat up the kitchen, a win-win.
I used Mission Sun-Dried Tomato Basil Wraps, but you could use your favorite wrap or tortilla. Mission makes a variety of flavored wraps.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tortillas, your favorite kind
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- shredded carrots
- cucumber, chopped
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Trim any fat from the chicken breasts and pound between two sheets of plastic wrap. Chicken should be about an inch thick at the thickest part. Grill (indoors or outdoors) for about 6 minutes per side. Let rest for about 10 minutes and slice.
- Assemble wraps; put a lettuce leaf, 1/4 of the grilled chicken, shredded carrots, cucumber and desired amount of dressing on each tortilla. Wrap and enjoy!
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!