This Perfect Party Cheese Board features Stella Cheeses (Fontina and Asiago), salami, crackers, mini toast, raspberries, blackberries, red grapes, and green grapes.
The holidays are a very busy time of year for us, and I am sure they are for you too. You can count on Mindy’s Cooking Obsession and Stella Cheese to help you come up with great ideas for your holiday (or any) party.
Stella Cheese has a great selection of quality products that, if used on a cheese board, are sure to impress your guests. They are also a great way to take your favorite holiday recipes to the next level.
This Perfect Party Cheese Board is great for parties for several reasons. These reasons include, but are not limited to:
- The possibilities are [nearly] endless
- It is super easy
- No cooking required
- Everything you put on your board can be healthy (my favorite)
- You can adjust the ingredients based on what is available
- Everyone at your party should like at least a couple of selections
- Takes literally minutes to assemble
Whether you are having an adults only party, or a family gathering, a cheese board is such a great option. You can decide what beverage to serve with this cheese board based on your specific party.
Wine would go great with this, and so would sparkling grape or apple juice, making this great for party-goers of all ages.
Perfect Party Cheese Board
- 15 ounce block Stella® Fontina cheese
- 8 ounces wedge Stella® Asiago cheese
- 2 1/2 ounces Genoa Salami slices
- 12 ounces red greapes
- 12 ounces green grapes
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 6 ounces raspberries
- mini toast
- sesame crackers
- Arrange all ingredients on a cutting board or tray.
I used is 18″ X 12″ board to make this Perfect Party Cheese Board.
Some other great ingredients you could include in your cheese board are jarred condiments (such as honey, chutney, or spicy mustard), bread sticks, dried fruits, nuts, and olives.
Check out this recipe for Asoago Garlic Mashed PotatoesAsiago Garlic Mashed Potatoes!
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!