BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders are perfect for any occasion!
These BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders feature tender pork in a tangy sauce on a toasted sweet dinner roll. The pork is prepared in the slow cooker and is super easy.
This recipe has a combination of bottled barbecue sauce, packaged dry rub, onions, and a few other ingredients that make this pork tender and juicy.
The type of pork you select makes the difference in this recipe. Pork shoulder or butt are the perfect cuts of meat for this dish. The perfect cut of meat with just the right ingredients will ensure that your pork will be tender and easily shred by pulling it apart with two forks.
When I was developing this recipe I thought about making my own spice blend. I have all the spices on hand that would be good in a recipe like this.
But when I was at the grocery store choosing the barbecue sauce, I saw this product made by KC Masterpiece that could be used as a dry rub or mixed with water. So I thought, how easy is that? It came out really good and blended with the other ingredients well. You could use any packaged BBQ pork seasoning mix. This is how I will be making it from now on!
When I make sandwiches or hamburgers at home I always toast the buns by buttering them and browning them on my griddle. I used to use a non-stick skillet before I was gifted a griddle pan by my husband for our anniversary.
This little trick makes a huge difference, transforming them into tasting like something you would get out. The buns become so very soft.
Check out the other Sunday Supper recipes below!
- Bacon Jam Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Baked Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches by Food Lust People Love
- Breakfast Strata with Bacon and Date by Caroline’s Cooking
- Broccoli Breakfast Bake by Cricket’s Confections
- Classic Buttermilk Pancakes by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Burrito by Brunch-n-Bites
- Julia’s Mushroom Quiche – Quiche aux Champignons by An Appealing Plan
- Nutty Sweet Potato Waffles by Wholistic Woman
- Overnight Green Chile Breakfast Burritos by Cooking On The Ranch
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cereal Treat Bars by Crazed Mom
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes by Books n’ Cooks
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole by Moore or Less Cooking
- Swedish Pancakes with Brown Sugar Bananas by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Waffle Fruit Kabobs by Home Sweet Homestead
- 2-Minute Quick Fudge by Sunday Supper Movement
- Classic Oatmeal Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Heavenly Oreo Dessert by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Peach Slab Pie by Pies and Plots
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Better Than Anything Chex Mix by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Caramel Corn by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Cobb Salad Dip by Food Done Light
- DIY Grilled Cheese Bar by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Fluffernutter Puff Pastry Turnovers by The Weekend Gourmet
- Make-It-Yourself Caramel Apple Bar by The Freshman Cook
- Maple Fish Party Mix by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Midnight Chicken Nuggets by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- S’mores Snack Mix by Positively Stacey
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.