I especially love making this Garden Pasta Salad in the spring and summer. We are grilling outdoors a lot more and I love being able to make it ahead so that way I am not stuck in the house cooking on the stove-top while Lee, my husband, is outdoors grilling.
This is also very versatile because you can change it up in just about every way. I like using the tri-colored rotini in this, but you could use virtually any bite-sized pasta.
Creamy Italian or Ranch dressing instead of the Italian dressing that is called for in the recipe is another way to change it up and make it your own.
Try changing out the veggies, or adding some others in. Cucumber, cauliflower, zucchini, onions, olives, or shredded carrots would all make a great addition or substitute in this recipe.
You could also use a different kind of cheese to change it up a bit.
Use the ingredients that are your favorite and personalize this dish. The sky is the limit and you are only limited by your imagination.
Garden Pasta Salad
- 3 cups tri-colored or garden rotini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cups Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and cool.
- Toss pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, feta cheese and dressing until mixed. Refrigerate for an hour or two before serving.
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!