Blackberry Crescent Roll Turnovers are flaky goodness with a yummy fruit filling.
I love recipes like these Blackberry Crescent Roll Turnovers because I can whip up something yummy just about any time.
These are great for breakfast, brunch, dessert or a snack. The best part is that it takes less than 20 minutes!
Some days I love being in the kitchen.
But some days I just want to get in and out with a tasty treat.
I don’t see anything wrong with taking a little help from the grocery store to get this accomplished.
There are so many great products that were invented to make our lives easier, and I’m all in on that deal.
I would surprise Lee with these tasty little treats, but we have an open floor plan at our house so he can totally see every single thing I do in the kitchen from his easy chair.
But he does get all happy, especially if I make something that has dough, fruit and glaze.
The glaze I make is super simple, only using powdered sugar and milk.
You could add a splash of vanilla if you like. I didn’t because I wanted the glaze to be a pretty white color and the vanilla would have given it a brownish tint.
They also have clear vanilla (or so I’ve heard). I can’t seem to remember to look for it.
I probably don’t have to point out (but I will anyway) that you could make these using any flavor pie filling you like.
Also, you could make these for a crowd because there is way more than 8 tablespoons of filling in a can.
Or, you could make something like thumbprint cookies using the leftover filling.
My Peach Pie Thumbprint Cookies use a cinnamon glaze, but you could use this glaze as well, if the cinnamon doesn’t go with your flavor of pie filling.
This recipe for Blackberry Crescent Roll Turnovers only requires 4 ingredients and they are so yummy! Click To Tweet
Lemon Berry Puff Pastry is another recipe I have that is so easy and yummy!
Blackberry Crescent Roll Turnovers
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons pie filling
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar sifted
- 1 tablespoon milk
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.
- Separate and unroll cresent dough.
- Place 1 tablespoon of pie filling on the wide end of each piece of dough. Roll up, starting at wide end.
- Bake according to package directions.
- In a small bowl mix powdered sugar and milk. Pour into a zip top bag, cut a small hole in the corner and drizzle over each turnover. Or you can use a spoon to drizzle it over each turnover.
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!