This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CBias #CollectiveBias
Peppermint Mocha Poke Cake is perfect for holiday get-togethers!
The holiday season is here! This excites me because I get to enjoy all of my favorite holiday flavors, especially this Peppermint Mocha Poke Cake. It just doesn’t feel like the holidays until we go to Walmart and stock up on our favorite International Delight® Seasonal Creamers. If you are like me, you have to spend the next month and a half savoring the pumpkin, peppermint, and sugar cookie everything, before they are gone until next season. I will have to stock up on International Delight® Seasonal Creamers so I can make the holidays last as long as possible.
International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Coffe Creamer is a great way to stir liquid holiday cheer into your daily cup of coffee. Not only does International Delight make the perfect cup of coffee, it is also a great ingredient to use in recipes. You can also add seasonal flavors to just about any baked good. Just replace all, or part, of the liquid in a recipe with your favorite flavor. And, it’s not just baked goods, you can add International Delight® Creamers to homemade ice cream, no-bake cheesecakes, and dessert sauces. Have a look at my recipe for Sugar Cookie Ice Cream, it only requires 3 ingredients, and you don’t need an ice cream maker!
International Delight® Peppermint Mocha is always on the nice list.
Follow International Delight on social media!
At our house, when we make a pot of coffee everyone seems to gather around. There is something about a warm cup of coffee that attracts people. We always keep plenty of International Delight® Chocolate Hazelnut in the fridge, so everybody can personalize their cup of coffee with the flavor they love the most. I can’t actually pick a favorite, they are all so yummy!
International Delight® Chocolate Hazelnut is the ultimate holiday must-have.
Peppermint Mocha Poke Cake
- 1 boxed chocolate cake mix 15.25 ounces
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 box instanat chocolate pudding 3.5 ounces
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub whipped topping 8 ounces
- peppermint patty candies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9" X 13" cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, International Delight® Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 34-38 minutes, or according to package directions.
- While cake is still hot poke holes in the top of the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Mix pudding and 2 cups milk, let sit for a minute or two and then pour evenly over cake.
- Carefully cover the top of the cake evenly with whipped topping.
- Top with chopped peppermint patties.
Walmart has a large variety of International Delight® Creamers, stock up on your favorite flavors today!
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!