This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimplyAvocado #CollectiveBias
Avocado Breakfast Soft Tacos feature scrambled eggs, black beans, cheese, salsa, and WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt in a warm flour tortilla.
While these Avocado Breakfast Soft Tacos are called breakfast tacos they are great for any meal of the day, even dinner.
We eat breakfast for dinner fairly often because it is so quick to whip up.
Have you seen WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ at Walmart?
This product is a game changer for me!
I used to buy fresh avocados and they were usually too hard or too soft.
So I would make out my menu plan for the week, but I would let the avocados decide when we would eat the dish with avocados in it.
If my avocados were soft then I would eat the dish that night.
But, if they were too hard I would have to leave that dinner on hold until they softened up.
Now this could be in one day, or four days.
SIMPLY AVOCADO™ is ready when I am and it’s a beautiful thing!
I used SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt for this dish.
The ingredients listed on the package are avocado and sea salt, that’s it!
I am very impressed that it tastes just like an avocado with a touch of salt.
The SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb would also be great in these Avocado Breakfast Soft Tacos.
I feel like I am a bit of an avocado connoisseur.
I grew up in Southern California and my grandparents had a huge avocado tree right in their backyard.
It was the best climbing tree ever.
Some of the branches were horizontal, and they were huge, so we could climb up there and sit around.
I have such great memories of climbing that tree.
And then there were the fresh avocados!
But we still had to wait for them to ripen to use them.
I moved to Kansas when I was 14 years old.
I tried an avocado from the store and they just weren’t as good as the ones that came off the tree in my grandparent’s backyard.
When I opened the package of WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt and took a little taste it reminded me of the avocados from my childhood.
SIMPLY AVOCADO™ would also be great in these Skinny Beef Enchiladas with Creamy Avocado Sauce.
Just use one package of SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt or SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb in place of the two avocados.
Avocado Breakfast Soft Tacos
- 8 taco size flour tortillas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ 8 ounces
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 200°. Warm tortillas in a dry nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot, about 20-30 seconds. Place on a plate wrapped in towel (I use paper towels). Place in oven while cooking the eggs.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl until combined, stir in black beans.
- Melt butter in a 10-12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and allow to cook for a minute or two, gently pull eggs away from the edges with a spatula as the eggs set. Do not stir constantly. Cook while continuing to gently stir with a spatula for 5-7 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
- Divide eggs between tortillas, top each soft taco with 2 tablespoons WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Sea Salt or WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon salsa.
Head on over to Walmart and pick up some WHOLLY® SIMPLY AVOCADO™ Garlic Herb or Sea Salt, I bet you’ll love it as much as we do!
Share the Happiness of WHOLLY® by following them on social media!
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!