Chicken Spinach Tortellini Alfredo only requires 7 ingredients, one pan, and can be on the table in about 30 minutes. A win-win-win!
I am always trying to come up with new dinner ideas. Aren’t we all, right?! This Chicken Spinach Tortellini Alfredo is a winner. If I can come up with a meal that is easy, quick and doesn’t require every pan in the house, then I have accomplished something.
Lee cleans up the dinner dishes every. single. night. Even after working 8 or more hours, (I’ve said it before, I am a lucky gal!) so I love it when I can make dinner in one pan. We still have salad bowls and maybe even a bread pan, but clean-up is pretty streamlined with a meal like this.
It seems like a lot of the time when I am trying to come up with an easy meal everyone will love, pasta is involved. Most of the time a pasta dish is a real hit with the kids, too. Who doesn’t love a good pasta dish, right?
One thing I have learned about cooking over the years is that once you learn a method, you can change it in many different ways, to make many different dishes.
If you use red sauce instead of Alfredo sauce, use steak or ground beef, and change the vegetable in a dish like this then voila!, you have a completely different dish. There are so many possible combinations that my mind is just going bonkers trying to think of them all.Need a quick and easy dinner? Try this Chicken Alfredo Tortellini with Spinach from Mindy's Cooking Obsession! Click To Tweet
Some other 30 minute one pan meal ideas; Chicken Rice Vegetable One Pan Dinner, Homemade Hamburger Helper Chili Mac and Skillet Beef Tagine with Spiralized Butternut Squash.
Chicken Spinach Tortellini Alfredo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast, about 12 ounces
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce, 22 ounces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 20 ounce package three cheese tortellini, kind in the refrigerated section
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Cut chicken into bite sized peices. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce to skillet, pour milk into empty jar, put the lid back on and shake, pour into skillet. Cook until sauce is hot, stirring often, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add tortellini and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in spinach and cook, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and top with Parmesan cheese.
Follow us on social media!!