Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Bread makes a great dinner, lunch, or snack!
Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Bread features your favorite jar pizza sauce, tasty pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
This is so easy and will become a great go-to dish that is sure to become one of your favorite recipes. It is a favorite with adults, but the kids will be singing your praises. You know how much kids love pizza!
The ingredients used in this recipe would be very easy to keep on-hand for those nights when you are short on time or forgot to take something out of the freezer ahead of time (it happens to the best of us!).
This is a great recipe to get the kids in the kitchen to learn to cook. Even the little ones can help put the sauce, pepperoni, and cheese inside the pizza crust. It is also a great recipe the you could teach older children to make.
Perhaps the teenagers could have dinner ready when you get home some night!? Wouldn’t that be nice?
Changing the ingredients up is also very easy to do. If you choose to use ground beef or sausage those would need to be browned in a skillet before filling the pizza bread with them.
You could make a Hawaiian version using Canadian bacon and pineapple.
If you like the Greek flavor profile of spinach and feta I have a recipe for that here. It is very good and is very different than this recipe, but it is just as fast and easy!
A dessert version would be tasty too! You could fill it with pie filling and then drizzle it with a simple powdered sugar glaze or sprinkle it with sugar. This is making me hungry!
Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza Bread
- cooking spray
- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust the kind in a can
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese the kind on the pasta aisle
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a small bowl; set aside.
- Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Spread sauce on half of crust to within 1" of edge. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperoni slices and 1/2 of mozzarella garlic mixture.
- Fold dough over filling. Pinch edges together to seal. Poke all over with fork. Top with remaining cheese garlic mixture.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces.
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!