I really like that these Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups are so easy. You just blanch the broccoli then mix all the ingredients together, divide the mixture into muffin cups, pop them into the oven and that’s it!
I am so glad that I can finally eat eggs again! For some reason, when I was pregnant with my second daughter I could not eat eggs.
They would give me a knot in the middle of my stomach, and/or upset my stomach. This carried on for many years (she’s 15 now!).
Eventually I just quit trying to eat them because I was tired of it causing me pain.
Over the last few months, I have slowly began to reintroduce them into my diet. The first few times they upset my stomach a little, but no pain.
Yippee! I have missed eating eggs sooo much! I can’t wait to have some egg salad, deviled eggs, and a fried egg sandwich.
These Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups are great for any time of the day, and can be made ahead for a grab-and-go munchie.
You could also mix them up and have them in the fridge all ready to pop into the oven when you wake up, for an effortless breakfast. Make some toast and you have a meal!
They really are suitable for any time of the day or night. They are also great for the kids because they are already portioned out, and they can eat them with their hands.Egg Cups with broccoli and cheddar cheese. Get the recipe! Click To Tweet
Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli in a small saucepan and blanch for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- In a medium bowl beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper. Divide between muffin cups and bake for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then loosen edges of each muffin with a knife, remove from muffin pan.
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/mindyscookingobsession
Like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/mindyscookingobsession/
Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/mindycancook
Follow us on Pinterest @ https://www.pinterest.com/mindyscookingob/