Spinach & Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread features premade pizza crust filled with Alfredo sauce, spinach, cheeses, and seasoning then baked to perfection!
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Pizza Bread: Premade pizza crust filled with Alfredo sauce, spinach, cheeses, and seasoning then baked to perfection!
- cooking spray
- 1 pre-made thin pizza crust the kind in a can
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese the kind on the pasta aisle
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a small bowl; set aside.
- Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Spread sauce on half of crust to within 1" of edge. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Top with spinach, feta, and 1/2 of mozzarella garlic mixture.
- Fold dough over filling. Pinch edges together to seal. Poke all over with fork. Top with remaining cheese garlic mixture.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury
Did you make this?Please leave a comment on the blog or tag us on Instagram @mindyscookingobsession