Sausage Sheet Pan Breakfast is a super easy one pan meal featuring sausage, eggs, and potatoes. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner!
I have yet another recipe for you that features potatoes. Okay, maybe the potatoes aren’t actually the star of this Sausage Sheet Pan Breakfast, but they are a very big part of it.
This is the first sheet pan meal that I have made, and it is yummy! We usually eat it for dinner but it would be great for any meal.
The idea for this Sausage Sheet Pan Breakfast came from the website of my local Dillon’s (owned by Kroger).
I wanted my recipe to be very simple, using only a few ingredients, so I used their recipe without making any changes.
Some dishes that I make are more complex with many ingredients, but for the most part I cook dishes that are simple and allow the taste of the food to be in the spotlight. Cooking this way is also more budget friendly.
This breakfast is easy because you don’t have to stand over it and flip the ingredients. I really like dishes that I can put in the oven and only tend to a couple of times during the cooking process.
And can I just tell you that I loved baked eggs! Sunnyside up is my favorite way to eat them, and honestly I’m not that good at making them on the stove top.
This method also uses less fat and that is always a good thing.
I use a rimmed sheet pan that is 10 1/2″ X 16″. You could use one that is a little smaller.
This Fruit Salad would round out this meal nicely.
I love biscuits and gravy because they take me back to my childhood.
Sausage Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 1 package hash brown potatoes 20 ounces
- 1 pacakge link sausages 12 ounces
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 large eggs
I earn a small commission from Instacart for qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a large rimmed sheet pan liberally with cooking spray.
- Spread hash browns onto sheet pan and pour melted butter over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange sausage on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Move sausage to one side of the pan and turn hash browns over then repeat with the other side, bake for 15-20 more minutes.
- Make 6 wells in the hash browns and break an egg into each well. Bake for 8-13 minutes or until eggs reach the desired doneness.
Recipe from Dillon’s.
Follow us on social media!!
Pin this image for later!!